- Installed blade type: convex #10483
- Durable nylon handle with safety cap
- Ambidextrous design
- Extra blade storage in handle
- Thicker blade deburrs effectively
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Compatible blades: 10483, 10484
- No-tool blade change
- SKU #10482
Frequently Bought Together
Deburring ToolUSD: 19.99
Deburring Blade (Concave)USD: 19.99
Deburring Blade (Convex)USD: 19.99
- This item: Deburring Tool(USD: 19.99)
- Deburring Blade (Concave)(USD: 19.99)
- Deburring Blade (Convex)(USD: 19.99)
The Slice® 10482 Deburring Tool was created to meet customer demand for a tough, durable deburring tool. Designed specifically for industrial settings, this purpose-built tool is ideal for deburring sheet metal edges, injection-moulded plastics, and 3D-printed prototypes.
The 10482 ships with a 10483 convex blade and is compatible with the optional 10484 concave blade. Either blade option features multiple facets for working the tool at different angles. Its durable glass-filled nylon handle includes convenient blade storage so you can use one blade style and have the other on hand for quick switches. The 10482’s slim handle profile allows you to get to hard-to-reach areas at awkward angles.
Slice uses 100 percent zirconium oxide in its deburring blades (a material much harder than steel) and adds a thick design to take full advantage of this advanced ceramic’s hardness. In addition, Slice ceramic blades are non-sparking, non-magnetic, non-conductive, and never rust. No outside tools are needed to change the blade.
|Dimensions||5.39 × 0.85 × 0.41 in|