Edge Utility Cutter
- Durable steel handle with soft-touch comfort grips
- Blade guard and tool lock provide safe storage
- 100% zirconium oxide blade that never rusts
- Blade lasts on average 11.2x longer than metal blades
- Easy-to-use ambidextrous design
- Cutting wire and rubber tubing
- Cutting heavy-duty zip ties
- Cutting thin extruded plastics
Frequently Bought Together
Edge Utility CutterUSD: 39.99
Ceramic Utility BladesUSD: 19.99
Ceramic Utility Blades (Pointed Tip)USD: 19.99
Ceramic Utility Knife Blades (Rounded Tip)USD: 19.99
Utility Blades (Serrated)USD: 19.99
- This item: Edge Utility Cutter(USD: 39.99)
- Ceramic Utility Blades(USD: 19.99)
- Ceramic Utility Blades (Pointed Tip)(USD: 19.99)
- Ceramic Utility Knife Blades (Rounded Tip)(USD: 19.99)
- Utility Blades (Serrated)(USD: 19.99)
Are you struggling to cut heavy-duty materials because of dull blades? Frustrated because your cutters are uncomfortable to wield? Luckily, the Slice® Edge Utility Cutter is here for all your industrial cutting needs. Designed to cut everything but you, this tool boasts a finger-friendly® edge that never rusts.
With contoured, soft-touch grips and a sturdy metal handle, the Edge Utility Cutter fits in your hand perfectly and is easy to use. When you want to change blades, simply utilize the tool’s clamp-tightening screw to switch them out – no tools required. Additionally, you can store multiple blades in the handle’s Blade Garage™, ensuring your workflow is never interrupted.
From cutting heavy-duty zip ties to chopping through wire and rubber, Slice makes people and places safer.
|Dimensions||7.52 × 1.31 × .84 in|