NEWTRILE™ – (TexSolv® U11) 11 mil Unlined Nitrile Chemical-Resistant Gloves with EcoTek®
- 1 mil thickness and 13 inch cuff length for added protection.
- EcoTek® Biodegradability Technology accelerates breakdown in landfills without any performance loss.*
- Case-hardened exterior for enhanced physical and chemical performance.
Features and Benefits
- Smooth unlined inner surface
- Embossed recessed diamond surface for wet/dry grip
- Double chlorinated inner and outer surfaces for easy donning and doffing
- Straight imprinted cuff
- Boat Manufacturing
- Machinery & Equipment
For volume pricing and ordering please contact us at (954) 374-4756 or email@example.com.
11 mil unlined nitrile hand protection with EcoTek® Biodegradability Technology that accelerates breakdown in landfills without any performance loss. *These gloves have a 13” cuff length and provide ISO Type A chemical resistance and feature an embossed recessed diamond grip while delivering ANSI 2 puncture resistance and ANSI 6 abrasion resistance.
*Results are from the test method ASTM D5526-12, a standard testing method for determining anaerobic biodegradation of plastics in accelerated landfill conditions. Current biodegradation results do not predict future results.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 5 in|
2XL-N501096, L-N501094, M-N501093, S-N501092, XL-N501095