Power Cart H-Series
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- COMPACT & LIGHT – Usable in any applications where space and weight are critical.
- QUICK LIFT – A manual hydraulic jack system is used to raise the hitch on the PCH to connect to the cart.
- QUICK-CONNECT HITCH SYSTEM – Custom “tines” allow for variable connection configurations and heights to connect to virtually any type of cart.
- LI-ION BATTERY – Light battery easy to replace for external recharge and continuous running with spare battery.
- ELECTRONIC TRACTION CONTROL – Control to avoid wheel spinning and get the maximum in any situation.
- VARIABLE THROTTLE – Throttle provides infinitely variable speed control in both forward and reverse directions.
- VEHICLE TYPE | Electric Cart Mover
- DRIVE MOTOR | Brushless DC
- LOAD CAPCITY | 3,500 lbs.
- BATTERY | Li-Ion
- RECHARGE TIME | 2 hrs. from 80% depletion
- WHEELS | Rubber/Poly
- MAX SPEED | 3.7 mph
The POWERCART H-SERIES is a compact, highly maneuverable industrial cart mover. It combines the hydraulic lift system of a manual jack with a unique, quick-connect hitching system and the POWERPALLET 2000 drive system … together creating a fast, powerful, easy-to-use and highly maneuverable cart mover. Connecting via the mating cart hitch (attached to each cart) it allows a single operator to effortlessly move wheeled loads weighing up to 3,000lbs (1,360 kgs).
Suitable for: HEAVY INDUSTRY, GENERAL MANUFACTURING, FOOD DISTRIBUTION, WAREHOUSE, AND MORE.