Secumax Tennex (10 per Box) (replaces 62000.08)
- Concealed blade for high level of safety
- Protects operator and product simultaneously
- Polycarbonate body
- Long nose for easy cut initiation
- Works well on softer materials like insulation and foam
- Disposable, no replacement blade
The SECUMAX TRENNEX is a disposable cutter made of a stable plastic. It’ll efficiently cut an array of different materials, but does prefer to work with those of a softer substance. Foam, pipe insulations, perforated film and coarsely meshed textiles are all materials the SECUMAX TRENNEX loves to cut. The tip of its nose is significantly rounded. This prevents hooking and tripping. Minor detail, major effect.